When you upgraded your Windows OS with Windows 10; you are enjoying an amazing OS and experience with it. Windows 10 is the most advanced and user friendly OS from Microsoft Inc. Microsoft Inc. developed Windows 10 with numerous exciting features which you can explore once you install it.
Yet, there are some common issues while upgrading or using a latest version of Windows 10; Skype audio issue is one of the common one. The audio error with your Skype application while using Skype on Windows 10 is really annoying. When you have Windows’ most advanced version, but still struggling with Skype audio; you need to fix it.
We are discussing some really effective tricks to fix the audio error with your Skype on Windows; you can use them and get an instant solution.
See More Also :- Skype Conversations – A Quick Tip for Group Chats
Outdated Audio/sound driver – Need to update your audio/sound driver
· From your computer, run Device Manager and go to Sound, video and game controllers option
· This will detect the driver; click on it and select YOUR DRIVER brand and version
· And then double click on it and you will get Program properties and driver settings
· Here, go to the Driver tab and click on the Update Driver option
· This will fix the issue
Check the Microphone – Switch it ON
· You need to go to Windows Settings by pressing Win+I and click on the Privacy tab
· Here choose Microphone from its left panel and switch it ON
· Now, you can define that which apps you want to use with your Microphone
Microphone Setting – Keep it optimum
· Go to the taskbar and find the audio icon here
· Now right-click on it and click on Recording devices
· Here select microphone and double click to open its properties
· Now you can adjust the levels and adjustments like Noise Cancellation, DC Offset Cancellation, Echo Cancellation and more for your Microphone
· This also works, by disabling all the sound effects you can fix the error
Try restarting Windows Audio Service – Sometimes need to refresh audio settings
· Simply, open the Run command and type here services.msc
· You will find the entire list of Windows Services of your computer
· After that select Windows Audio and then right-click on it; after that select Restart
· That’s all
We have discussed all possible causes and their respective solutions to fix the audio issue with your Windows 10 and Skype application. You should make sure to restart your computer after any of the above solutions to get it effective. You can also call Skype technical expert toll-free number for any instant help.